SOLD J Body Windshield NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_20191021_154148944.jpg
IMG_20191021_154142272.jpg
This is a brand new Pilkington Classics tinted windshield (complete with rear view mirror mount) for J Body cars. I have only opened the top of the box to verify it was not cracked when it arrived. I will not unpack it just to take a photo. I sold my Mirada and I would like to help someone out by offering this cheaper than you could buy it yourself. I realize shipping could be very expensive, so I am willing to meet a buyer within a reasonable distance, or for a really long distance, I might deliver it for a small fee. I am located in Knoxville TN.

Windshield Price is $225 firm.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Temporarily...but in the meantime, I just thought it would be more beneficial to offer some of my parts to anyone that can use them. I have more to post...only on FMJ for now. Life threw me a curve ball and now I am re-prioritizing...nothing too serious. I still hope to find the perfect Mirada later on down the road...

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Somebody make me an offer on this brand new Pilkington Classics J Body windshield...its taking up too much garage space. I will meet you up to 200 miles at no additional fee or cost.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Are the windshields body specific? Could really use a new one for my 5A. There is the distance though. :(

jasperjacko

Reaction score
How big is the box? Can you give me dimensions?

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
77" Long
13" Wide
40" Tall
I had to pick it up at the trucking company and brought it home in my short bed Dakota with the tailgate down...strapped it three ways and it was hauled with no problems. I don't know for sure, but I bet it would fit inside a car without the box.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I have a used spare. Will see how it fits in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back