Jack wad Homeowner's Association

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
This is a copy of what I scanned and sent them last night. Next will be a damand letter from my lawyer. I did a running video of it today but have yet to get it off my phone for posting.

Original violation Date 10/17/11 is a bunch of crap. This car drives and runs. It also has brand new cold A/C and all working lights and stereo system. You guys need to do a better job at checking a car that you think is inoperable and has expired tags. You target my wife's grandmothers car that we inherited. It has a re-built motor and tranny with a pretty good paint job. This car has always been insured and has always had a current Texas inspection sticker and tag. Even when you first looked at it. You sent the last letter on the 20th of December without even checking the tags and inspection sticker. Now it has even newer tags on it. I believe you are targeting this car because it is a older car that you think is a piece of junk. However how come my neighbor at 12119 Lucky Meadow with a silver BMW that has not been licensed or insured since 2006 is not targeted? My wife already called you and left a message on your answering machine. Now after one day after you sent this last letter you have sent me registered mail also. Here's pictures that prove you have been error and are still in error. If this progesses to a hearing with a lawyer I will drive the car to the hearing and take him for a ride in it. Video will come to you tomorrow with the car running and the stereo playing.

fury001.jpg

See that at insurance is current....

fury002.jpg

See that the car is moved to the street and the tags and inspection sticker don't have the same date but they are current...

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

and here it is tonight in the driveway with a new tag on it and started up with the lights on...

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Feel free to call me at 281-932-4150 If you would like to go for a ride sometime.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Sue them!
I would never live in HOA area. 89% of people/aliens on earth are tards. Everyone tells me to run for public office, but i hate the public.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Got a similar letter a few years back for my '72 F250, told me it didn't have current tags. Yeah... I pointed out the fact it has "Historic" plates that don't expire, and if the tabs were correct, my plates expired in 1973.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
Last (and I mean LAST) HOA I had to deal with gave me static about one of my cars having expired tags so I flipped it around in the driveway and parked it nose-out. Then they had no way to see my tags without tresspassing. Unless, of course, I gave them permission to come onto my property (highly unlikely). I parked it that way for 2 years even after the tags got renewed. Juvenile? Sure...but so are HOAs, and I've got an attitude problem....but it's only a little one.
Turn the stereo up and do a big smokey peg-leg burnout in your driveway (yeah, I did that too). Your neighbors will appreciate the gesture.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
I second Dr.Lebaron's motion- just remeber not to get a "Brazilian" before you start mowing. It'll look as if you have a minature "Don King" tucked away in your speedo...nice visual, no?
"Merry Christmas, neighbors!"

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
in my opinion the HOA's are just a little mini government that think they can tell people how they should live and to have them mow their yards at the same time on the same day.i would not stand for it myself.

YY1

Reaction score
I will NEVER, NEVER live in a house that is within a HOA!!! PERIOD!!!

An HOA is really just for payment of upkeep on "common areas" that developers build in order to impress prospective homebuyers.

Of course if the neighborhood includes a community pool etc, I guess you just need to put your priorities in order, but if I had to choose between swiimming with strangers and avoiding pool maint, or someone telling me what I can/can't do in my own driveway.....

Wow, guess I feel kind of strongly about the whole HOA thing.

Whew!

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
If they do not cease and disist I will pay my lawyer to send them a demand letter to quit the harassment. That will cost me 200 bucks and I would rather spend it on something else. I am going to call them and try to get a hold of them. My wife did but only got their voice mail.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
just don't call them too many times or they will probably turn you in for harrassment. i would just let the lawyer to what you would pay him to do.sure we all could spend the money on other things,but it is well spent if he (lawyer) can get them to leave you alone.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
They must have some real lame people there because after the pics she still thinks it was not legal.

Mr. Bremer,

Thank you for your email. When I sent the first letter I could see that the tags and inspection were not current. I didn’t receive your photos and would like to have seen them. If I was corrected after the first two letters were sent to you it would have been nice to receive the photos at that time and no further letters would have been sent.

Kindest regards,

Charlene Lambert
Covenant Compliance Inspector
CMC, Chaparral Management Company, Inc. AAMC
6630 Cypresswood Drive #100, Spring, Tx 77379

PO Box 681007, Houston, TX 77268-1007
Voice 281-537-0957 Ext. 57

Fax-281-537-0312
Website-WWW.chaparralmanagement.com
clambert@chaparralmanagement.com

Erics5th

Reaction score
Um, I live in Texas to, and I can clearly see that the tags and inspection where not expired. Thank goodness I don't live in a neighborhood with a HOA! I think its time for a louder muffler...

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Um, I live in Texas to, and I can clearly see that the tags and inspection where not expired. Thank goodness I don't live in a neighborhood with a HOA! I think its time for a louder muffler...
I have some Summit A body duel exhaust kit in a box. :angel13:

I can't believe how dumb that person is and all they have to do is contact the Department of public safety. duh

Last edited:
Back