Joe Jr.s car

Joe12459

Reaction score
Well, Joe Jr. got his driver's license today. Now we have two weekends left to finish his car. With any luck, he'll be parked right next to me at Carlisle!
JoeJrMirada.jpg

Joe12459

Reaction score
....And he calls that a driver.
It looks better in pics. I painted it without fixing any dents and dings. The paint looks good, but the body could use some work. We dyed the tan top black, and it looks really good in the garage. I'm hoping it looks as good in the sun.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Awesome first car! If it looks good in the garage, it will look great outside. He's a lucky son and I know u must be proud too! It's gonna be the best trip to Carlisle ever!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just cool to think a young car guy (your son) is going to show up at Carlisle in a J body. Plus the added bonus of being there with you. Tip of the baseball hat Sir.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
A pair of CB Radios will make the trip really authentic, and complete.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I guess you have to stay off the gas since you have overdrive and he has the stock trans. 55mph the whole way? or what?

Joe12459

Reaction score
Just cool to think a young car guy (your son) is going to show up at Carlisle in a J body. Plus the added bonus of being there with you. Tip of the baseball hat Sir.[/QUOTE
A pair of CB Radios will make the trip really authentic, and complete.
That's a great idea! Or at least a couple of handheld radios.

Joe12459

Reaction score
I guess you have to stay off the gas since you have overdrive and he has the stock trans. 55mph the whole way? or what?
Yeah, I'll have to go easy. It's probably best anyway, as he just got his license and doesn't need any tickets. I think 65 will be just fine.

Back