J's in the movies

CMX360

Reaction score
The motha effin HOFF!!!!!!!!!! I love the Miradas matching luggage.
KnightRiderMirada.jpg

CORDOBAGEDDON! Not sure what this is from but it looks awesome. Sequel to Christine maybe.
Miradaggedon.jpg

Fast & Furious Imperial
FastFuriousImperial.jpg

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
The motha effin HOFF!!!!!!!!!! I love the Miradas matching luggage.
KnightRiderMirada.jpg

CORDOBAGEDDON! Not sure what this is from but it looks awesome. Sequel to Christine maybe.
Miradaggedon.jpg

Fast & Furious Imperial
FastFuriousImperial.jpg
You sure about the second pic...you sure it wasn't from one of those recent dinasaur movies...it looks like a raptor ate his head off..:toothy5:

Yellowdart69

Reaction score
Anybody see the movie " A Flash of Genius", the story of Robert Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper? There is supposed to be an 81 Cordoba in it. When the film was being made, several years ago, I responded to an ad in "Old Autos", a Canadian newspaper, for cars to be used in the film. They did not want mine, because it is white, and supposedly white cars are difficult to film. Perhaps white Challengers are OK!

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody see the movie " A Flash of Genius", the story of Robert Kearns, the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper? There is supposed to be an 81 Cordoba in it. When the film was being made, several years ago, I responded to an ad in "Old Autos", a Canadian newspaper, for cars to be used in the film. They did not want mine, because it is white, and supposedly white cars are difficult to film. Perhaps white Challengers are OK!
Nope but thanks for posting...try searching for it on y-tube and see if you get any hits

Back