Jumper cables? Nah...there is a better way now.

Camtron

Reaction score
I’m from Southern California made a stop in Arizona and went backwards to Illinois. Winter is fun.

Camtron

Reaction score
Snow ain't so bad. Keeps the bugs down
We start hot tent camping around this time of year, lol. No bugs in the grass, fresh cool air, nice hot fire to keep warm and cook on and don’t even have to leave the tent, lol. The tent and stove was my present to myself a couple years ago, to my surprise my wife likes it and or little boy sleeps like a rock outside.
Good times.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
We start hot tent camping around this time of year, lol. No bugs in the grass, fresh cool air, nice hot fire to keep warm and cook on and don’t even have to leave the tent, lol. The tent and stove was my present to myself a couple years ago, to my surprise my wife likes it and or little boy sleeps like a rock outside.
Good times.
The ticks are the real problem. Especially with a mild winter this year. Usually the awful winters we have kills off enough of the bastards to make the summer tolerable

Kern Dog

Reaction score
Reasons like the above are why some people tolerate the terrible policies of states like California.

Camtron

Reaction score
What, bugs/ticks? Only time I ever had a tick on me, I was living in Santa Barbara, California, lol.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
What, bugs/ticks? Only time I ever had a tick on me, I was living in Santa Barbara, California, lol.
Now we're going way off topic lol

But, as far as ticks go, the problem started in New England and it is moving west. In Maine, people have chickens just to eat the ticks it's that bad.

69-

Reaction score
Ticks? Hate them. Our cat always brings them inside, luckily, they suck his blood and he couldn't care less, obviously.
Most superfluous things ever. And right next: forse flies, mosquitos and such blood suckers. Bah.

Kern Dog

Reaction score
I decided to give this one a try:

Here we go.

Hulkman 2.jpg

This is compact enough to sit almost anywhere and not weigh 50 lbs.

Hulkman 4.jpg

Looks simple.

Hulkman 3.jpg

If all fails, there are directions.

Hulkman 5.jpg

Charging port on one end, jumper cable ports on the other.

Hulkman 7.jpg

Common electrical ports.

Hulkman 8.jpg

Simple charger unit.

It was at 76% when I opened the box, within 2 minutes...

Hulkman 1.jpg

I stepped away for about 5 minutes and it was at 100%. I'll test it soon and report back.

Hulkman 9.jpg

340-4speed

Reaction score
Whatever y'all do. Don't buy the ones from harbor freight lol. Absolute piles of shit. They go dead on 3 days of sitting in the warm house from a full charge

volare 1977

Reaction score
As many out there that may love the harbor freight stuff I have had nothing but bad luck with their stuff. Enough for me not to waste my time with it anymore. Even the sand paper , grinding discs etc all seem to not last long or cut well. Just saying.

340-4speed

Reaction score
I guess for me it's opposite this is the only thing I wouldn't buy again from them. Everything else has been great for a home mechanic and as a derby driver and restoring personal cars I use a lot of there cut off wheels and ratchets and floor jacks, jack stands stuff like that Milwaukee for all power tools but jump pack was cheap for black Friday and I grabbed it and it's just garbage in every way it has to offer lol

Kern Dog

Reaction score
This guy I know buys condoms at Harbor Freight and is shocked each time his wife announces a new kid is on the way.
They are not all bad. Some of their stuff works well but for something more complicated like this, I'd skip their products. Cheap wrenches. cutoff discs, paint guns, bungee cords. zip ties.....sure. I'd never trust a HF torque wrench on my engines.

340-4speed

Reaction score
Counting Ugga duggas have never failed me on anything I have 4 kids so I guess it applies

Back