Junk Yard scrounger for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill55az

Reaction score
Contact seller
starting next month I will be in RustFree AZ for about 4 1/2 months, and I love to cruise the junkyards.

So, if it isn't too hard to pull, and can be shipped USPS, UPS, or Fedex, let me know what you want or need..
When I say hard to pull, I mean I ain't young any more and I have Parkinson's and tire quickly when doing anything strenuous. In particular, I don't like doing Ubolts on rear axles just to get the swaybar compatible parts. CudaZappa is selling those parts anyway....

PayPal Deposits may be required, I have made this offer before and got stuck with some parts.

IF you are in the rust belt, anywhere near Madison, WI..my buddy Larry may haul some parts back after the Mopars At the Strip in Las Vegas. That will have to be worked out with him...he usually hauls a trailer load back every year.

bill55az

Reaction score
sounds doable....no deposit required, those will be cheap plus probably only $5 for the shipping...

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
auto console lid ,relays and plug in stuff around the fuse box,window roll up spring/male end of the window crank,2 side veiw mirrors ,and a third brake light not sure if they came original maybe some1 will say if they dont im not sure thought it would be cool.

bill55az

Reaction score
auto console lid ,relays and plug in stuff around the fuse box,window roll up spring/male end of the window crank,2 side veiw mirrors ,and a third brake light not sure if they came original maybe some1 will say if they dont im not sure thought it would be cool.
I need a 3rd brake light myself, it is obvious that one WAS there, but it has been removed. As for side mirrors, they have manually remote operated, electrically operated as well as manual, and for my diplomat passenger side I got an electrical one and just cut the wires. IT works just like a manual one, set it and forget it.

bill55az

Reaction score
gonna need a pic of the window rollup parts...

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
u know where the handle goes on for the window and has the allen head i need the parts that the allen head screws into its held on right behind the door panel with 5 rivits just drillem out.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
drivers also looking for a lower front fender support brakets this attaches right to the bottom of the front on the pass side fender, also a pass side turnsignal lense

bill55az

Reaction score
so far, hitting the best 2 yards, NO F cars, and only a few M cars, consisting of 1 diplomat and a couple of 5th aves.
Found 1 late B, a Cordoba.....
will visit the next 2 "good" yards next week...

rowdy351

Reaction score
I'm after some interior bits and pieces for a Mirada if you are lucky enough to find one!

MagnumMaster

Reaction score
Bill, I need a J body style clock and some front fender extensions or an 80/81 Doba
Thank you very much

bill55az

Reaction score
Bill, I need a J body style clock and some front fender extensions or an 80/81 Doba
Thank you very much
you may be in luck....I saw a "yellow" or light camel one the other day....looks complete.
PM your cell phone number, I will call when I am there today or tomorrow.

may have been a mirada....

Last edited:

bill55az

Reaction score
all you guys, except RoadRunner, PM phone numbers....I can call from the yard while I am standing next to the car....

alf44

Reaction score
how about the plastic bumper side fillers front and back.filler pc between bumper and body, any color will do. think a m body fillers are the same?? i have a 79 volare 2 door,thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back