FOR SALE K-frame ISO Biscuits - NOS rubber

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Contact seller
So I've had these sitting in a box for a while now. I have gone the iron/aluminum/poly route a long time ago.

Given that, I figured these may be worthwhile for someone to pick up if you are not quite ready to head down that aftermarket upgrade path.

Alright, so what's in the package:

1) 4001552 - ISOLATOR, Rr. Lwr. Cushion - 2 pcs
2) 4001596 - ISOLATOR, Frt. Lwr. Cushion - 2 pcs

Take a look at the photos below and note that this is NOT the complete set to do the full K-frame bushing replace job. For that you still need 4001554 & 4001595.

Make me an offer, eBay shows 4001554 (MOPAR 4001554 1976-89 BODY HOLD-DOWN REAR ISOLATOR INSERT 992 | eBay) for what I think is an absolutely psychotic $150 USD asking price...nah, that's crazy.

If you need this to complete your project let's work something out. Fits into a nice 6x6x6 box, so shipping shouldnt' be all that bad either.

I will keep these on here for a couple of weeks, off to Moparts and eBag afterwards.

Thanks!

suspension_biscuits-1-SMALL.jpg

suspension_biscuits-2-SMALL.jpg

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
How much do you want to get for them?

Glad you responded, I am past-due on getting these off to eBag...as reluctantly as it may be, grrhhh!

Look, make me an offer...do your research, be fair is all I ask for.

Like I said, the proceed from the same are not intended to boost my retirement savings...ha ha, if I didn't want this to go for a better price to one of our "own" in this forum I would have just posted directly on eBay to start off with and competed on price alone with the sellers who are asking that outrageous $150 price!

volare 77

Reaction score
I bought a couple NOS ones a little while back and I paid around $20 each for them.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for the responses, I've been loaded with other things. I will respond by end of today to you both. Thanks, appreciate your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back