SOLD Lean burn air cleaner - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone,
Cleaning out the garage found a extra lean burn air cleaner, don’t need it. Free to a good home.

26D489AB-1BAF-48FF-9A65-7BEE0224983E.jpeg

volare 77

Reaction score
If nobody gets it I maybe could use the lid if it measures out to fit my a/cleaner

volare 77

Reaction score
If it is handy , can you measure the lid? if it takes a ca305 air filter element then it should work I`m thinking.

Last edited:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
This cleaner is for a 318 2-bbl. It might fit a 225 2-bbl, maybe (not exactly sure). This cleaner would use the CA160 filter.

The 4-bbl air cleaners are made/shaped differently. This is not a 4-bbl air cleaner.

Lately, I have noticed a lot of these plastic angled extensions being broken (white arrow). It might not be a bad idea to unscrew this one and tape inside before shipping, maybe.
26D489AB.jpg

The vacuum servo motor (yellow arrow) are getting very hard to find. Especially for those who drive FMJ’s in colder climates, this might be a good part to put away for a rainy day.

The Computer (black arrow) is also worthy to put away for a rainy day. A picture of the electrical connectors and/or recording the “stamped on (paint) part number” would be helpful.
BudW

volare 77

Reaction score
I don`t think it will work for me so you can pass on first dibs to motor.hog

88_AHB

Reaction score
Great,I’ll see if it can fit into a usps flat rate box to ship. Pm me your information and I can get a estimate for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back