leather split bench seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey I'm looking to upgrade my seats from the bucket seats i have in it now back to the split bench but in leather. If you know of anyone or have some let me know. If you only have the fronts that's fine i can just have the rear reupholstered. I'm also looking for it in blue. Let me know. Thanks

NoCar340

Reaction score
What color are you looking to get? I may have access to a set of Imperial seats in white leather with the center fold-down armrest. I also know of a set of red ones. Both have typical wear, but I don't think there are any tears in either set.

Obviously, both sets are full-boogie power, but you could always swap out the seat tracks for whatever works in your car.

WildCat

Reaction score
Got a 1981 imperial with dark blue leather, complete interior. It has been sitting outside covered up so not sure the condition

Would be expensive to ship to ny though

Reason I came and looked here is I think I will get rid of most of the car

It is a 67,000 mile car that had drivetrain removed for a street rod, so complete body and interior

Send me an email if interested

LLMayes13 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anyone coming to Indy Cylinder Swap meet in March could meet with any parts wanted.

The car is on the east side of Indy and I don't get up there but a few times a month, this month maybe only once.

alf44

Reaction score
would love to have that white leather seat but shipping would be high

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Well when i had the original bench in it still they were full power but the motors didn't really work well anymore so i bought the buckets thinking that i was going to go with a console. I thought about it and thought the car would look better with the bench back in and in leather. I'm looking for the dark blue leather seats, so wildcat the the interior out of the imp would be perfect for my car. Would that include all the panels as well?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Blue and white interior would look great. You guys could meet at my place in akron ohio.

My imp

Reaction score
The Imperial's manual door lock is at the end of the door panel. I know Mirada's have them near the middle. Does your car have center or rear manual locks? You may need the linkage to match the Imp door panels.

Doc_Strange

Reaction score
Honestly I don't really know what they are worth in terms of condition and such. I'd say $100 for front and back.

also yes, it's the split bench seats.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
My door locks are set up the same way as the mirada. so unfortunately the imp door panels wont work. unless i change the lock rod. Do you have a picture of them? and is there a bus station near you? If there is you can always ship them by bus to me.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Of the seats i meant. I could probably make it your house jasper in about 3 hrs or so. That would be a fun weekend.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
If you dont want to send them, I could always meet you at jasperjacko's place instead. I'm going to be heading to Ohio in august for the chevy show at summit so i could always swing by and pick them up. Let me know

jasperjacko

Reaction score
If you dont want to send them, I could always meet you at jasperjacko's place instead. I'm going to be heading to Ohio in august for the chevy show at summit so i could always swing by and pick them up. Let me know

That would be good. I live 15 min. from Summit Racing.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Hey doc. I'm just wondering if the seats are still for sale? I'm still interested in buying them from you. Let me know if you still want to send them by greyhound or meet up instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back