Left and right Volare Door Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

10secRR

Reaction score
Contact seller
These are OEM Left and Right Door Skins I purchased from a dealer many years ago. These are the outer skins only. They have been in my attic for a lot of years and I just unraped for photos. I didn't want to sell these but figured they may do another f body guy some good. I am pretty firm at 375.00 each. Shipping may be a real problem , so pickup prefered. Interested call me or P/M Here. Joe 757-833-6023

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

efriedrich

Reaction score
No problem , Don't buy them then !!!!

Relax bro, it was just a friendly suggestion from a our moderator. We are a pretty easy going bunch around here.

Last edited:

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
$375 for both is low for NOS F-body door skins. $187.50 each? LOL I've seen so-so doors at the nationals for that.

I built my car out of NOS parts and I haven't seen too many of those around, and we all know nobody makes em and probably won't see any repops one the market for a while. As a matter of fact I had to use a diplomat door on the driver's side because I couldn't find one.

Where are you located? If they aren't sold I may be interested in them myself...

-Kenny

1976RR

Reaction score
Yeah that something i would say ... but IF ... i still had a F body ... i would buy them at that price ... GUYS they do not make many parts for F bodies ..

10secRR

Reaction score
I don't know of anybody that has OEM or makes these skins A/M. I am sure somebody out there has some but I have never met them. "lol" Everybody is allowed there opinion on value. I know what they are worth to me.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I don't know of anybody that has OEM or makes these skins A/M. I am sure somebody out there has some but I have never met them. "lol" Everybody is allowed there opinion on value. I know what they are worth to me.

Well if you haven't sold them let me know and maybe I can get em, if you are too far away greyhound might be an option....

-Kenny

newmexguy

Reaction score
since they are just skins, they should be easy to ship via Fedex Ground.

10secRR

Reaction score
Had a couple of deals working , shipping and transport were a little bit of a pain. No problems guy's it's all good !!!!
Still for sale if somebody wants them. Thanks, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back