Leftovers: Always save the leftovers

slant6billy

Reaction score
I am a packrat, a horder, and 100%er. Meaning: I'll get at minimum 100% out of anything, I hate to waste.

All 9 quarts of candy orange paint, still reside in my garage. There is a little residue in each, so I popped off the blinker bezels out of my better grille. They were mint green or beige- I'm color blind to light blue, beige, grey, and mint green. Anyway, since My EVE Volare theme is all void of certain trim and the headlight bezels got sprayed candy orange during the car painting, here is the next complement
100_3143.jpg

I still have my black blinker bezels- who were mint green as well originally and the repaired driver grille in all the photos of EVE.

I sprayed the orange with some clear rattle can to hid the sins of cotton cuetip painting (I learned it from years of revel models)

100_3143.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Now we need more pics when those are on Eve.

For the record I still have years old spray bombs of the Caravelle's gold in the trunk...

slant6billy

Reaction score
I also, have an array of old paint. Rattle cans and quarts and gallons. I even grab free paint off craigslist locally. Painted my 35 foot trailer with free craigs grey paint
100_3144.jpg
. In fact, The Volare was an odd thing to actually have to buy the paint.

100_3144.jpg

David Clark

Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I do the same thing, Hardly ever throw anything away, I have two Extra Mobile homes out here that are full of shit I can't bear to throw away, and about 5 yrs ago we bought a small shop in the town that's a mile away from us, has a 2 bdrm apartment above it and the shop underneath is Packed full of Shit. Including two piano's I had planned on restoring, but now rethinking that. I really need to go through all my shit and have a yard sale LOL. If I could afford it, My whole 40 acres would be covered in Storage Shed for Crap LOL. Hell if I could afford it, My whole 40 acres would be covered with 1966-1989 Mopars. LOL

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
As soon as I throw somthin out I find a use. I've had spray paint so old they don't even spray anymore gee ... even a patio door on that trailer !!

Back