Listing for part numbers

LT512

Reaction score
It would be great to have a listing for current part numbers for common items needed in these vehicles. To add to that, if the part is no longer available, what works in it's place. I see lots of posts about I had to go through X amount of ___ part from different manufactuerers, but no listing that the Acme 2345A was the actual part that fit.
I was able to find some whitewalls that were good for my M body. I posted the numbers for them in case some other soul was searching to find him some tires too. It would be nice to have that all in one folder if you will. No long discussions, just the closest thing to an editable chart or thread with only part numbers and maybe an install pic. Thanks! :)

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Pretty much nothing is available from Chrysler anymore. If it's something unique to these vehicles it's usually hard to find and you're looking for NOS or good used. Most regularly replaced parts are readily available and easy to find. Those Whitehall tires can be a bit hard at times.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
It would be great to have a listing for current part numbers for common items needed in these vehicles. To add to that, if the part is no longer available, what works in it's place. I see lots of posts about I had to go through X amount of ___ part from different manufactuerers, but no listing that the Acme 2345A was the actual part that fit.
I was able to find some whitewalls that were good for my M body. I posted the numbers for them in case some other soul was searching to find him some tires too. It would be nice to have that all in one folder if you will. No long discussions, just the closest thing to an editable chart or thread with only part numbers and maybe an install pic. Thanks! :)
Find old Hollander/NAPA interchange books, get a mopar parts book, and buckle up

69-

Reaction score
Some of those interchange numbers are implemented in online stores. I tend to use Rockauto first searching, re-searching part numbers, cross checking on partsbooks back-and-forth.

Buckle up is good advice. :)

But, that's only on some more basic technical parts. Moldings and such niceties are likely being from unobtainium. Or like the rose-white striped unicorn.

Back