Loads of f-body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

A38Valiant

Reaction score
Contact seller
In the quest for parts for my 79 Roadrunner, I have parted out four 4door F-bodies, and have another three bought that I still need to bring home. Most were/are slant six cars, but one was a 318 with low miles and a bad frame.

I have several nice 76-79 fenders, seven sets of 4dr doors, several 4dr decklids, etc. Let me know what you need. Low prices. No part too big or small, although shipping of large items is a problem for me, as it is 50 miles to a UPS terminal, and farther to any truck freight terminals. Can ship anything that is small enough to send with the mailman.

prodart67

Reaction score
would you have rear floor pan both sides? i have a 2 door but i'm sure it could be cut to fit?
thanks

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
looking for a 77 aspen pass side lower fender support bar.the hollow round stock that connects the lower fender with the frame. 77 center console lid.1 hubcap for a 77 aspen 14in. could be more as i keep over looking her.

bschubarg

Reaction score
Looking for a Cruise Control box that sits on top of the inner fender well. It is the gadget that has the transmission speedo cable and dash speedo cables that connect to it.... all I want is just that "box"....

zip 33332

A38Valiant

Reaction score
would you have rear floor pan both sides? i have a 2 door but i'm sure it could be cut to fit?
thanks
Have one in a car, and can take it out however you want it (spotwelds drilled and as a complete unit, or cut wherever you want). It is in a 4dr, and I am told they are 3 inches longer at the forward seam. PM me your phone number and a good time to call.

A38Valiant

Reaction score
looking for a 77 aspen pass side lower fender support bar.the hollow round stock that connects the lower fender with the frame. 77 center console lid.1 hubcap for a 77 aspen 14in. could be more as i keep over looking her.
No good on the console lid. Think I have both the other parts, but will need to check.

A38Valiant

Reaction score
Do you have any nice bumpers?
What year?? And how nice?? Have three straight fronts 78/79 with rub strip and guards, two straight rears 78/79 with rub strip and guards. The chrome on all is less than stellar. They look good from 30 feet, but definitely NOT show worthy. Haven't inventoried the 3 parts cars that I still need to bring home, so there may be more.

big ed

Reaction score
Looking For 80 Aspen Interior Rear Window Trim,Right Hand Upper Door Trim Moulding & Right Kick Panel, If So Could You Give Me A Price & Shipping Charge To Pa. Zip 15074 Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back