Local car show

BHA43

Reaction score
Our local show is next Mon. (labor day) If the weather forecast holds I am going to display the un assembled Kit Car. They are going to give me the seating section in front of the band shell. (I know small town term) I hope the rain from the hurricane does not show up that day even though we really need some! We usually end up with 2-250 cars!

DISPLAY 1.jpg

DISPLAY 1.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The Madoc agricultural fair is coming.
A great little buttf**k fair up north.
Hoping to put the Caravelle in the car show they have
If the weather is good.
We usually get around 100 to 150 cars.
It's very cool.

BHA43

Reaction score
kitcar052.jpg

kitcar055.jpg

kitcar056.jpg

kitcar057.jpg

kitcar058.jpg

Had a pretty good show but the weather man lied & it got rained on :%^&^ IO had most of it put away
and have been running a dehumidifier & fans in the trailer ever since. Some of the stuff had developed
surface rust from our humidity so I am getting some stuff from Eastwood!

ramenth

Reaction score
How long does it take you to set that up and break it down?

Edit: and I love the fact you're pulling the go-cart around on a trailer behind the real thing!

BHA43

Reaction score
How long does it take you to set that up and break it down?

Edit: and I love the fact you're pulling the go-cart around on a trailer behind the real thing!

It took about 1.5 hr to set up (3 people) Quicker coming down with the thunder & lighting popping! Wait till I finally find a Lil Red Express go cart to pull it with & have the big 43 behind My big LRE!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Is that an actual factory kit? Ever thought about putting it all together? sure would be easier to move! lol

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
That is so cool.....so how did you end up with all the stuff? Years of collecting?,get it all in one batch? Thats great how you have it all displayed.

BHA43

Reaction score
A guy bought it back in the day as a spare for his race team, put it up in the attic of the shop. The team switched to Chev. so it just sat there for 30+ years. He passed away & his kids wanted to sell the property so I bought it from them last year. Then I had to buy a trailer just for it. No I have no plans of putting it together, I think it is better as a historical piece than just another race car. I have a line on one raced by Ramo Stott (Google him) about 3 hours from me that I am trying to buy so I have a built one to go along with it.

Kit Car 007.jpg

Kit Car 042.jpg

ramo car 2.jpg

ramo car 1.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
By your last pics, it was 8 years ago. How does that race car look now, if even still there?

BHA43

Reaction score
I haven't seen it myself still trying to chase it down thru the guy I got the pic from!

slant6billy

Reaction score
I imagine there are a few lost F-body racers out there. Hopefully not used for target practice by locals. Do you know anyone with a pilot's license to rent a small prop planr and buzz the landscape. RoadrunninMark and I went flying to see what's in the backyards and such a few years ago. Now to save on fuel: the new Goggle maps and other map tools are down right scary. shooting the breeze at the carshows, sometimes unexpectedly some non mopar person says, " I saw a weird Dodge in a shed....." Had a guy yesterday tell of some type of mopar with louvers on the back glass. It wasn't an 80s shelby Z because it had a trunk and rear wheel drive. Could be a Challenger? Maybe? Could be an Aspen? the thrill of the chase is on.

Back