Login issues again

Website Help / Suggestions

1. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Administrator Staff Member

same answer

Shorty Thompson likes this.
  2. XfbodyX

XfbodyX Well-Known Member

If you look at the web as a bunch of roads, there are dirt roads and super highways and all in between. Google is the most complicated of all with amazon servers second.

Traffic and loads and background traffic your isp will at times let run through are factors as well.

My point is there are so many factors at play seen and unseen.

What OS are you using? There are many commands you can run to clear some of your own settings?

Is your router semi old? Whens the last time you have unplugged and rebooted it?

All of us have experienced this or that with a web site or another and as ive watched your issues over time its pretty easy to surmise it may be a issue with your pc, or how your isp runs things and the routes they allow or dont allow.

If you reboot your router that will reset you ip address and if you tell what OS your running we could suggest some commands you could run to clear some of the other things that might things easier for you.

This is one of the most basic but helpful for some with any windows os.

Just open a CMD page as admin and run this ipconfig /flushdns if your trying to connect through a closed road this will open up a fresh path.

Are you running any add ons on chrome and if so which ones?

You could also use google and input like... My windows 7 is running so slow

Just be careful on the sources you are looking at and make sure its a trustworthy site.

Here is the simple dns flush.

DSC00908.JPG

3. Shorty Thompson

Shorty Thompson Well-Known Member

No habla geek talk. I have no clue as to what your talking about.

4. Shorty Thompson

Shorty Thompson Well-Known Member

My grandson talks PC , I'll have him look at what your talking about and see what he says.