Looking at this one this week: '77 LeBaron with 16k miles owner sez...

LSM360

Reaction score
"Nobody here knew you and we were just protecting one of our own."

I've been a member on this site for over a year, so I guess "I'm one of your own too....
Looked to be a 3rd party posting to me and apparently some others. So had I known that it was a members posting I would have responded differently. Sorry you were so offended what seemed like good advice. Seemed to me we were just giving advice on confirming the car is worth the money and not bashing the car.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
You probably will never find a lower mileage one. As for the date on the pic., I messed that up on several pics of Modoba while I was putting it together.

I can find lower mile 77-81 M's all day, and twice on Sunday LOL.
I see 16k and lower you to 12,418 miles.
Different money though.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...km/1013057232?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I was too late for a mint 79 Dip with 14,000 miles and it sure looked like 14,000 miles in all the pics I got.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Well, I'm headed out there tonight to scope her out. I've already made provision to have her put up on a hoist and get a PPI. Owner Ken (Dart69340) has a great deal of pride in this car that I'm sure is justified. I'll letcha all know. My fallback is a brilliant '86 Fifth Avenue in Indy that's going high ($4,500) but has had an engine rebuild, among many other things, and has literally a trunk full of spare parts, and zero rust.

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/4647766880.html

drpreposterous

Reaction score
I bought it!
When it was up on the hoist, the mechanic called over his compatriots in awe. It is every bit as clean as Dart69340 said. It does need some work, courtesy of dried out seals, but Ken kindly let me negotiate the price down to a territory comfortable for both of us. I'm thrilled to join the F-M-J body in earnest. I rode home on a cloud in that LeBaron!

Back