WANTED Looking for a J boy interior panel - or a piece of one

FMJ Body Parts Wanted

  1. johnnyride

    johnnyride Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    May 2, 2011
    Schodack, NY
    Contact Seller
    Hi, I'm looking for an interior panel for my convertible Cordoba. Looking for a driver's side B Pillar panel, the part that is alongside the rear seat that also runs down the door. I only need the part that runs down the door since my panel has been trimmed. I had one but sold it to Zac for a restoration, and now I'm thinking about a color change on the interior of the vert and would rather start from a different part instead of painting (in case I ever want to go back) Tan if possible, but I can always paint it. I know this is a long shot, but thought I'd try! Thanks! John