looking for a new radiator

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
well i think i need a new rad but im kinda thinking that mine was out of a /6 the tank is like 19in and the mounting tab for one to the other is close to 26in. ill ad a pic so u guys can see it but im looking cuz these fins are terrable is there any other car that has a rad that would fit in here ? if anyone knows where i can get a decent price rad that would bolt in that would be awesome just need to keep her cool shes hates getting hot and sitting at lights. thanks

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
mines 22in tall 18in wide (tank)and roughly 26inches side to side and about 3inches deep pass side both what am i looking for?
If its a non-AC car then its the same puny one I got...let me know what the part number is on the tank and I can tell you...mine is 4016988

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
non ac what r my options as of new
If your tanks are good look for a company that can re-core yours...I have never had it done before but other people have with get results...otherwise look for an aftermarket one that is close to the same dimensions and drill some new holes to mount it...that's not an option with my car..maybe for you...:nike:

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
my dad suggested the recoreing aswell aftermarket is a option but only if my shroud will work to look somewhat original.just wondering why i cant find one 3in thick my dad said maybe mines a 3row rockauto shows no 3in thick either

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
360 bucks to get it recored!cant find a small one for sale through any companys except the /6 ones will the wider cored ones fit the guy at the local carquest said it oe fits non a/c and maybe non hd cooling 306$im finding the larger ones tho all over under 200 will this fit it says oe fits base,custom,special also says diplomat labaron mirada replacment.

Back