looking for pass side turn signal lense and .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
Contact seller
pass side turn signal lense dont have to be mint,maybe a pair of or a match to my side veiw mirror i only have the drivers side,the round stock support bar for the lower front pass side fender....or if u could tell me its the same exact messurments of the drivers side i could prolly make one but it must be the exact same for me to do that. also if anyone has a manual for this spicific car mopar book i would consider buying if the price was right,also wondering where i can get a good american made starter reley and ballest with the 4 prongs. thank you for veiwing and helping me find what i need .

F body Deconstructor Jim

Reaction score
chrome standard style passenger side mirror or painted sport mirrors?
I should have the lower front fender to chassis brace.
i dont have any of the other parts at this time.

77RTNJ

Reaction score
77kickinaspen

The ballast resistor and starter relay you can get at NAPA. Doubt they are US made but I have used them and they work.

Look on Ebay for the manuals, the 77 Service Manuals pop up once in a while. I bought mine for $20 and they were in real good shape. Had to reinforce the spine with clear tape and I will probably laminate the covers as they are starting to fray as they are only a flat paper, no gloss to them.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back