M Body Rear Sway Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

Reaction score
Contact seller
Friend of mine parted out awhile back a police M Body. One of the things he saved was the rear sway bar, thinking he could use it on his 79 T-Top Cordoba. He's left it with me to try and sell it - He's asking $100 plus the shipping from my home (22657). Any interest?

wheels 007.jpg

65 Dartman

Reaction score
I mistakenly let a J (Imperial) rear sway bar go and this one has the same shape. You're right - most likely it will fit the F and J's as well as the M's.

77RTNJ

Reaction score
Thanks Eric.

Dartman if you need to make it more compact for shipping you can take the end links off. If they break that is ok as I found on one of these sites where to get a replacement. If they break just keep them with it so I can make adjustments to the replacements if needed.

Thanks

Kevin

65 Dartman

Reaction score
As a matter of fact I did remove the end links and the part that goes on top (or maybe it's the bottom) of the springs. Nothing broke so it is about as compact as it's going to get. PM sent to you concerning shipping.

77RTNJ

Reaction score
Hey all, I picked up this sway bar and need to know where to get the bushings on the frame mounts. Have you just used energy suspension bushings and do they fit well.

Don thanks again for a smooth and quick transaction.

Kevin

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
I used the energy suspension universal sway bar mounts with the 3/4 bushing. Fit perfect on the frame pieces.

clhyer

Reaction score
Hi, I don't mind having to buy the universal kit (like es). Any idea where I can get it in rubber though, instead of poly?
Thanks,
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back