Magnum force FMJ body suspension

tim berry

Reaction score
Has anyone looked into this yet ?
Looks awesome

Screenshot_20220912-075320_Chrome.jpg

Joe12459

Reaction score
Looks sweet. I used the RMS AlterKtion setup, but it is apparently no longer available. It's nice to see someone making parts for our cars.

Duke5A

Reaction score
If I wasn't so invested in the factory suspension I'd be all over it.

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
I actually have one of these, granted i just got my coilovers from Viking today and am still waiting on my brakes from Wilwood. Once i got all the parts i will be making the switch.

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
Are you installing on a J body, I didn't see it in the list ?
Cheers
Well that's the plan. In my experience fmj's share suspension components. I guess i will be the first to know if it fits.

dm330

Reaction score
Magnum Force has an attractive looking modern suspension, but I don't see many good reviews for their company or the product.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Out of curiosity I checked reviews and didn't come up with any that were very good either, both for the product or customer service. Would make me leery of ordering from them, but thats just me.

Duke5A

Reaction score
There has to be an engine cradle from something modern with similar dimensions that can be made to work.

dm330

Reaction score
Definitely appears to be a shady business. I'm glad to be keeping my front mostly stock.

greyghost

Reaction score
I bookmarked the Magnum Force website years ago. Dreaming about how cool it would be to have one of these in my LeBaron with the rack and pinion steering! They are a little spendy for me (basically at least 5k when it's all said and done! Actually life's circumstances has me thinking about going the other way and sell my LeBaron and all related parts. I don't have a 2nd garage to work on anything so every year I would take off the LeBaron's summer wheels, put on the winter wheels, park it along side of my garage and wrap it with an Empire car cover and a heavy duty tarp over that, Using bungees to hook the edges of the tarp together. Every year I say I'm gettin' to old for this shyte and with upcoming reconstructive foot surgery, I'm looking at the reality of my situation!

LSM360

Reaction score
Greyghost, I know all about the HD tarp and bungee cords lol. I do that too for the truck when rain is in forecast here in FL. Then remove it asap so everything airs out. It's a PITA but definitely necessary with limited garage space.

tim berry

Reaction score
I had the fore thought 25 yrs ago but now it's getting ridiculous with 3 cars , 3 motorcycles , can't work in there in the winter .

20191110_135701.jpg

20191110_135634.jpg

greyghost

Reaction score
About a month ago I found a place to store the LeBaron. I didn't bother switching the wheels out. My nephew is not mechanically inclined and he can be a bit hard headed. With my foot problem I cannot squat down and precisely show him where to put the floor jack to raise the car. In my imagination I visualized him, in his hard headedness, that HE would determine what point to raise the car. I had visions of him raising it using the oil pan as the jack point! I shuddered and started looking for a storage unit for the car. Found one! Indoor/not heated about $90/month. Left the summer wheels on. Pulled the battery, rear plate and antenna. put the cover on. No bungies and there it will sit until I can drive again.

Back