Magnums?

Billy007

Reaction score
I have 36 year old Keystones on my Mirada. I have been toying with the idea of Magnum 500s to give her an old school look. The originals were only 14 inchers and the Mirada takes 15 inch wheels, but the Magnum repos come now in both those sizes. Will the bolt pattern fit? I have done a little checking, but Mirada knowledge isn't exactly normal these days. A lot of the "kids" at the parts stores ask what they are. Then, what width for the wheels? What tires? Raised letter or whitewalls, or maybe just black? In the 37 years I have owned her, she only has ever had whitewall Firestones, so I am a little partial to that. Suggestions?

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
These: https://www.cjponyparts.com/magnum-...MIk-yev8_SgwMVwWZHAR3UlwbmEAQYAyABEgIcUfD_BwE

Look like they have the same bolt pattern, the backspacing is a quarter inch different on the front and a half inch different on the rear, and the offset is close enough. I don't know if the hub bore is the same or it even matters on cars this old.

The question is will a 1/4 to 1/2 backspacing difference cause a fitment issue. I doubt it, but someone else here will know better than me.

80mirada

Reaction score
You can get Magnum 500s in 15 inch that are specifically for Mopars. They have been a common upgrade on "classic era" Mopars. 15x7, 4"back spacing, try Summit Racing or Jegs.

Back