Meeting other people with the same passion

JerryH

Reaction score
Today I met a gentleman named Peter in downtown San Jose with a gold 5th Avenue. He saw me and my wife driving by, waved, and we stopped and had a great conversation. Don't know whether he's a member here or not. This was the second M-body that I've seen in the Bay area.

LSM360

Reaction score
It happens so seldom, but sure is great. What I find happening so often now when I drive my AHB is teens commenting. But it's not a passion for them, but it does surprise me. I get so many positive comments from teens and early twenties now on the car. But I'd prefer meeting other owners with a passion for the M bodies, or even Mopars.

rcmaniac791

Reaction score
There's a few M's roaming around near me. 2 of them are totally clapped out. No hubcaps, shot suspension, paint gone and vinyl tops (5th ave) are shot. The 3rd Fifth is not in bad shape, could use some tlc, but appears ok. The cool thing is that it has the local Chrysler dealer decal on the back. That dealer closed up in '08 or '09 when Chrysler went nuts. The 4th Fifth I got to meet the owner. I don't think he's on the forum, but it's his baby. The car is immaculate except for the vinyl top that he is recovering. He said its a 35,000 mile survivor. The last one is a Dippy (AHB?) that has the dog dish caps and has only primer on it. The car is clean though. My goal is to meet that guy.

LSM360

Reaction score
There's a few M's roaming around near me. 2 of them are totally clapped out. No hubcaps, shot suspension, paint gone and vinyl tops (5th ave) are shot. The 3rd Fifth is not in bad shape, could use some tlc, but appears ok. The cool thing is that it has the local Chrysler dealer decal on the back. That dealer closed up in '08 or '09 when Chrysler went nuts. The 4th Fifth I got to meet the owner. I don't think he's on the forum, but it's his baby. The car is immaculate except for the vinyl top that he is recovering. He said its a 35,000 mile survivor. The last one is a Dippy (AHB?) that has the dog dish caps and has only primer on it. The car is clean though. My goal is to meet that guy.
I can't remember when I've seen another AHB on the road, but I'd say at least ten years!

Back