Memorial Day weekend

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Car shows all over ( in my world they are anyway ). Veteran motorcycle runs all over. Veterans all over. Thank a Vet. Thank a current soldier, Thank a retired vet. If it wasn't for them we may not be here today with the freedoms we have now.

Happy Veteran's Day !!!!!! And thank you for your sacrifice.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder - Shorty.

My veteran is getting homemade tuna casserole, a day of sleeping in, I reprogrammed his TV so he can get Netflix on it, and I'm headed out to the hardware store to find a replacement metric bolt to fix his golf cart so he can nap with no interruptions.

Plan is to have a grapefruit margarita this evening as a special thank-you for my Vietnam vet.

Cheers to all those other vets and Thank You for your service.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Just isn't the same this year although, it appears by the amount of traffic the past 3 or 4 days that people have had enough of sitting at home crap. Nothing but vehicles pulling boats or campers, campers pulling boats, etc that were headed north on the freeway Thurs and Fri and now, just as many headed south again. Now that most things are more or less open, or soon will be, the parking lots aren't empty anymore. Things are looking up!
No, I have not forgotten what Memorial Day is about:cool: My flag is flying a little prouder today! It's always on the front of the house, lit at night of course, but certain days mean more than others. It's because of those the day is dedicated to that I can fly my American flag that was Made in the USA!

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
03009657-1AB1-4256-9137-64797884EA2B.jpeg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
X2 on it just not feeling like a normal Memorial Day.
Hence the throw back and going old school with the “Betsy Ross” flag.
I displayed it at sunrise today, raising it to full staff for a moment, then lowering it to half staff until noon, then raising back to full staff.

Back