Merry Christmas To All!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to the greatest bunch of folks on the greatest forum there is. I hope Santa is good to you all and you have a fantastic holiday!

NoCar340

Reaction score
Getting ready to go do "Christmas as we know it" in half an hour or so, over at my sister's house. Pretty simple deal these days, just my in-town siblings (I also have a local older brother) and I getting together for dinner and spending time. My other sister lives 250 miles away and can't make it up here these days with her family. No gifts, no fanfare... just time well spent.
Tomorrow will be weldin', grindin', sandin' and whatnot out in the garage... we haven't done anything as a family on Christmas Day since the '90s when all the kids were little.
Hope everyone has a safe and joyous Christmas!

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
a
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to the greatest bunch of folks on the greatest forum there is. I hope Santa is good to you all and you have a fantastic holiday!
And to all a good night!! ....... you're right Captain, this is a great forum !!.. just wished I found it earlier .. so many cars, so little cash .. lol

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Texas Christmas?
texas-christmas-cover.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Merry Christmas. Almost caught the fat red bastard this year again. He dropped his stuff around the tree though. Tired of the reindeer poop on the roof. Curb your animal, you heathen!
100_3759.JPG

NoCar340

Reaction score
All Santa left for me was this foul-smellin' varmint. :D

Merry Christmas everyone.

Valentine.jpg

Back