Might be selling my F body

slant6billy

Reaction score
I ain't testing the waters or seeing what I can get. Getting my hours cut and no call backs for a second form of employment..... and believe me, I applied to pump gas even. I don't have it as bad as others, but I believe in putting some $$$ away for the future and right now that extra will be going away. The cost of gas is going up and it should not, thus the price of food is going up. So the long / short of it.... part ways with something.

So I'll make a decision when the political asshole don't make a decision at the end of the week.

Most likely I won't get a buyer or some assclown with 300 bucks who thinks my fbody coupe is a chevelle and wants to bling it out.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Agree with Eric. If there is anyway you can hang on to it, do it. I think about selling my 5th every so often, but decide to just hang onto it. I have to have something to do on the weekends.... Besides, hopping up my Charger is way more expensive than an old car.

slant6billy

Reaction score
It pains me and the offers for my nitrous kit have been a few legit, but mostly spam lookin for luv. There must be a shitload of hot horny women out there on the web..... or so they say when reply to my ad for car parts 4 sale on Craigs

slant6billy

Reaction score
Shorty- I hope you mean one of my 4 sale ads:
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3639782594.html

As for the internet vixens............. probably a bunch of wanabee terrorist college students (men) getting their rocks off screwing with legit people selling stuff. I guess that's what a bunch of circlejerks do when they can't get a woman or even a prostitute won't fuck them for all the money in the world. sorry for the rant there bud. I also notice this spam lights up my virus protection warnings like a christmas tree.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Shorty- I hope you mean one of my 4 sale ads:
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3639782594.html

As for the internet vixens............. probably a bunch of wanabee terrorist college students (men) getting their rocks off screwing with legit people selling stuff. I guess that's what a bunch of circlejerks do when they can't get a woman or even a prostitute won't fuck them for all the money in the world. sorry for the rant there bud. I also notice this spam lights up my virus protection warnings like a christmas tree.

No ,,,,, I meant the car actually .

slant6billy

Reaction score
Once I get my layoff/ hours cut notice, the sale is on.

slant6billy

Reaction score
mopar snorkel.jpg
with
aspen tails.jpg
F body lft qtr.jpg
100_1603.jpg
15 x 12 slotted oval.jpg
100_1448.jpg
The pics when the F was orange was when I got it returned to me. Since then I re-metaled some trouble areas of the pass 1/4 and some pin holes. I shot it with a flat primer (brown orange) and then sanded and then shot the 3 in one etching primer. The paper is back on the windows again and some more sanding was done about a month or so ago. The steelies are 14 inchers. The slots are 15 by 12 for the back and 14 by5 1/2 for the front. As for spare parts I have 9 sets of volare tail lights for 79 &80. one set of volare tails for 76/77 and a few mismatched aspen tails. This Plymouth wanted to be a Dodge with the 78 aspen grille and tails. I've got 2 extr right fenders and 2 extra lefts. One aspen hood without any scoop or cuts. A set of MT slicks with 3 passes on them
100_1416.jpg
100_1627.jpg

mopar snorkel.jpg

aspen tails.jpg

F body lft qtr.jpg

100_1603.jpg

15 x 12 slotted oval.jpg

100_1448.jpg

100_1416.jpg

100_1627.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
130220-182509.jpg
my less than 30 dollar headliner done by me. I used the same material on the back panel (speaker deck) and tucked it under the trim, seat and the side plastic for a clean look. It is backless carpet. it molds nics and won't rip like hooker stockings

130220-182509.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
It is actually secured right to the cardboard. The camera does not do it justice

jasperjacko

Reaction score
what size and how much for the slicks? Do they have rims? what size are they?

slant6billy

Reaction score
50 bucks for the slicks. They are an odd size. 29 by 10.5 on a 16 inch rim. No rim included. I had some rims that are 5 by4.5 bolt pattern (probably ford, but were 16 inch by 8.5). I scrapped them. Slicks still have the little nubbies on them.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man, I guess I was way too blunt in my ad. Lots of hate email coming at me. A few mopar folks are coming by to check it out though. Like I said in the ad, "I'm not a salesman"

Back