mirada door glass outside sweep

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'm not aware of any specifically for a Mirada, but there are "universal" strips that look and function the same that you cut to fit.

Ele115

Reaction score
I recently restored an AMC Javelin. The local (small) windshield place had the exact stuff I needed, 6 foot sticks. They had about 40 different styles. I had to go to their shop and look through their assortment and found it. Go hit up the windshield places, especially the non-mega chain ones. The guy I went to was the only one out of many shops that had this stuff and it was probably sitting there from when his dad ran it in the 70's. These strips looked like they were in there a really long time.

CMX360

Reaction score
These at one time were being reproduced specifically for J’s but no longer. The company sold them as a kit. Fronts and rears as well as the inside sweeps. Luckily I anticipated them not lasting and bought three kits. Quality is not on par with the original Mopar ones but beggars can’t be choosers.

mopops

Reaction score
These at one time were being reproduced specifically for J’s but no longer. The company sold them as a kit. Fronts and rears as well as the inside sweeps. Luckily I anticipated them not lasting and bought three kits. Quality is not on par with the original Mopar ones but beggars can’t be choosers.
figures anything close you recommend?

Back