Mirada for parts in N. Carolina

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Talked to a guy near jacksonville/wilmington N. Carolina who has a mirada for sale or parts. I told him I would post it here. I don't know him, but seemed like a good guy. His name is Billy, #910-467-3920.

north carolina mirada.jpg

iScamp

Reaction score
Thanks. Just spoke to Billy. Finally, something that is fairly close by.

iScamp

Reaction score
Just a heads up : I talked to Billy today, the owner of the Mirada. He has his own small, private salvage yard. He said that the Mirada has got to go... to the crusher, soon.
910-467-3920.
I got a quote on some parts, very reasonable, but I cannot get down to Jacksonville. NC until the October 31st at the earliest. Maybe someone can get some parts from this before it's gone.

My imp

Reaction score
iScamp, where are you located? I need to pick up a car in Jacksonville NC to bring up to N. Ohio. You interested in towing a car for me? PM me if you're interested in making some dough, ray, me! Thanks, Larry

83Imp

Reaction score
Larry - your car is in Kinston, NC... about 45 miles NW of Jacksonville. I'll gladly help load it up whatever the solution you guys come up with. Brad

My imp

Reaction score
Cool, my son-in-law is stationed at Oceana NAS in Va. Beach, he's trying to free up some time to help get the car. It doesn't hurt that I get to see my baby girl & her baby girl on the way! Her fave is definitely Papa's Imp! The love able little scamp travels from Va Beach to Brunswick Ohio without so much as a peep, as long as I have some sweet Joe Bonamassa blasting on the old Chrysler Infinity 6 disc!

Back