Mopar Nationals Aug 7-9

brotherGood

Reaction score
Alright, who's going? I didn't think I was going until a couple weeks ago, but I'll be there at least Friday/saturday.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm still grounded/ not allowed out of state- my wife has threatened to sell what ever car or truck is at home, if I go missing again. WTF- am I 13 years old....... in my mind I never grew up, so I guess so. So I can't go to OHIO

Joe12459

Reaction score
I'm still grounded/ not allowed out of state- my wife has threatened to sell what ever car or truck is at home, if I go missing again. WTF- am I 13 years old....... in my mind I never grew up, so I guess so. So I can't go to OHIO

Sounds to me like you might have to go on an emergency business trip!

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of some Nats. updates and pics. Hey WVMIRADA, how did that stroker run down the 1/4?

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
some pics

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Those '61 Plymouth's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so ugly they look good! That poor Kit Car, oh man. Always wonder how cars like that end up in that condition.

If you've got any more, keep 'em coming!

Darth-Car

Reaction score
You can post direct to this board without size concerns. Its import tool handles the auto resizing for you. Just click the photo icon above your reply message box, it's the one between the globe with the red X, and the one that looks like movie frames. Then a box will come up, and you can click add files button, and select the files from your local computer's drive, when the file selection box comes up.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You can post direct to this board without size concerns. Its import tool handles the auto resizing for you. Just click the photo icon above your reply message box, it's the one between the globe with the red X, and the one that looks like movie frames. Then a box will come up, and you can click add files button, and select the files from your local computer's drive, when the file selection box comes up.

Yes. What Darth said.

Back