Mopars in the park. Farmington, Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgc340

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'll have a swap space at the Mopars in the Park meet in Farmington, Minnesota the 29th-31st. I have some Volare parts that I will no longer need from my drag project. Here is what I have for sale.

-Tilt steering column with Tuff wheel
-rear spoiler from my Roadrunner. Its the spoiler that goes on the deck and has two little pieces on the tops of the quarters.
-Glass for the doors, quarter windows, and back window
-2 lovers for the quarter glass.... Driver side only
-Volare wiring harness
-Hood hinges & springs for Volare
-front and rear bumpers in good condition
-Complete dash and gauge cluster (tan in color) in excellent condition. Dash pad has a mark on the driver side where I assume a tach was mounted. No screw holes
-plastic inner fender wells, drivers and passenger side
-Volare deck lid in good shape

I don't want to haul all this up there so if anyone is going to be there I'll deliver to the show. I have a idea what stuff is worth, however Im open to any reasonable offers so if you see anything you need pm me. I also would give someone a killer deal on it all as a package just to get rid of it. I'll have many other drag related items at the show! Thanks Mark.

Volare4life

Reaction score
is it a factory tuff wheel ? are you willing to part the steering wheel ( and i assume a adapter) off the column ?
the 3 piece spoiler
what is the factory gage speedo stop at in mph ? aka is it a cop speedo ?

the biggest thing is are you willing to ship it to florida ?

-Mike

BHA43

Reaction score
I thought I replied here when you first posted but I must have hit a wrong button? I'm planning on being there what do you want for the whole pkg? Still have the cut off frame rails?

Mgc340

Reaction score
is it a factory tuff wheel ? are you willing to part the steering wheel ( and i assume a adapter) off the column ?
the 3 piece spoiler

-Mike

Mike,

yes its a factory tuff wheel and spoiler. I'd really like to keep the wheel and column together. I'll look tonight at the cluster and see what it goes up too. I'm willing to ship this stuff after the car show in Minnesota if it doesn't sell.

thanks, Mark

Mgc340

Reaction score
I thought I replied here when you first posted but I must have hit a wrong button? I'm planning on being there what do you want for the whole pkg? Still have the cut off frame rails?

Sent you a pm

Mgc340

Reaction score
the 3 piece spoiler

-Mike

Mike, the speedo goes to 80 mph which probably is the cop speedo?

jwts

Reaction score
what year column and tuff wheel what color and auto or manual what are you asking $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back