Movie Night

Aspen500

Reaction score
Hard to believe Ghostbusters is 39 years old, and I saw it at the theater 2 years after graduating high school (he says, showing his age). Probably watched it 20 times since then, and still love it. Second one,,,,not so much.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Hard to believe Ghostbusters is 39 years old, and I saw it at the theater 2 years after graduating high school (he says, showing his age). Probably watched it 20 times since then, and still love it. Second one,,,,not so much.
The last one with the kids is pretty dang good.

We re-watched Jurassic World with Christopher Pratt -- my but he was looking fine in that movie.
And it boggles my mind how well the CGI has withstood the test of time. Still looks good after all these years and makes you wonder how much longer it will be before they replicate a mastadon.

JW

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Ghostbusters is one of my all time favorites. I have them all including the complete animated series which I thought was expensive when I got it but now the prices are nuts.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The 3rd one with the SNL cast is HORRIBLE (JMO). Think I made it about 15 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I'd give it negative 3 stars. Haven't seen the last one with the kids, or ever heard about an animated series before.

Duke5A

Reaction score
The 3rd one with the SNL cast is HORRIBLE (JMO). Think I made it about 15 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I'd give it negative 3 stars. Haven't seen the last one with the kids, or ever heard about an animated series before.

The Real Ghostbusters animated series ran from 86-91. Watched it every morning before school.

We don't talk about Ghostbusters 2016.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I watched the latest one with the kids in the theater. It was the last showing where we went and thanks to the pandemic my mopar buddy and I were the only two people there. It was great! We only saw maybe 7 or 8 other people including employees in the building with something like 24 screens I don't remember how many other movies were actually supposed to be running that night.

MoparDan

Reaction score
The Real Ghostbusters animated series ran from 86-91. Watched it every morning before school.

We don't talk about Ghostbusters 2016.
So I'm not the only one who remembers the animated Ghostbusters! I watched about 4 minutes of the 2016 version and left the room

69-

Reaction score
Saw 'Written on the wind' with Rock Hudson and folks of that era (1956) lately. Amazing to see this oldschool coolness, always one hand in the pants pocket and the other one with a cigarette. Always.

I like. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Justwondering

Reaction score
Tommy Lee Jones -- Love his movies... he had a ranch out in west texas we used to drive out of our way to drive in front of... only we were driving to the neighbor's place built in an underground missle silo.. never realizing we were almost at the front gate at Tommy's place. ...

You'd never know it... was just a regular guy (grumpy) but regular guy.
JW

MoparDan

Reaction score
Finally got a copy! :)

IMG_2023-05-07-22-36-24-370.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Did you have to drive to 1060 W. Addison to find a copy, or was it Joe's Country Bunker, where they have both kinds of music, country and western? ;)

Back