My apologies

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
wtg .............
thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

David Clark

Reaction score
Be Careful on those Hour Drives. When we first moved up here, closest job my wife could find was an hour commute down south to Spearfish before she found something Local up here, Those Drives can get boring and wear you out fast. Took her almost 2 yrs before she found a job up here local, Luckily at the time we had one of them TDI VW Diesels that got 50+ miles to the Gallon, It's a Shame she rolled it trying to avoid hitting a deer. I keep telling, HIT THE DEER, HIT THE DEER. Don't swerve because if you DON'T hit the deer, and total the car by rolling it, then your insurance rates go UP, if you hit it, they don't go up. LOL. Funny thing was, my son was in the car at the time, about 6 or 7 yrs old, And he Thought it was fun and wanted to Roll the Car again LOLOL.
--- Post updated ---
Sorry, I get to Rambling sometimes, Don't mean to Hijack your Thread LOL.

ramenth

Reaction score
My only fear is making sure I get things done. Shift starts at 7 am and I'm habitually early. So, figure 4 in the morning wake up calls. And out of here in the 5:30-5:45 mark. At least I'll be home around 4:30 in the afternoon, with plenty of daylight to get things done around the house.

And I'm still piling on with that. Just towed in another vehicle to junk out. '88 F150 two wheel drive with a 351 and C6 combo. Figure the C6 alone is worth more than I gave for it, but still have to take time to strip it down and chunk it up. Oh, well, if it sits on the trailer for another month then so be it

I can tell you, though, that this will bring some financial freedom, especially if I can get a head start on some things by selling one of my Road Runners. But, then again, I may keep it, now, and build it to sell it as a built car.

ramenth

Reaction score

Indeed is a good word.

The financial freedoms coming with a good job is going to get some things done around the house. It's just finding the time to get everything done.

The cool part is, I qualify for a week's vacation at the six month mark. And another week at the twelve month mark. That will allow some extra time for staycations. lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well good for you. I'm glad this didn't become agonizingly prolonged. It's good to hear you're getting back in the black so to speak.

Back