My Aspen Long Roof first car show in 13 years.

PLY478

Reaction score
600 plus entry’s in a large car show done with judges. NOT Participant voting.

Well the Long Roof brought home the best in class award. Cars 1973–1989.

It’s not about the trophy at all for this guy. I just so much enjoy talking with other car people.

PLY478

84C347D4-B2F7-4E7F-9851-0FDF8041F1FF.jpeg

Last edited:

PLY478

Reaction score
Thanks Aspen500

Marshfield Hub City days car truck and motorcycle show. Normally I take a few of my vintage motorcycles to this show.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I always seem to find out about shows after they've happened. :(

Was looking forward to the annual Wisconsin Rapids cruise but found out Corvettes of the North, that puts it on, has decided to not do them anymore after 44 years. They don't feel they'd be able to maintain the quality (which was always flawless) of the cruise due to the aging of the club members, and didn't want to do it and have it be a disappointment. I guess, better to go out on top, than linger on. Trying to organize the cruise, manage the 800-900 cars that show up, man the intersections, coordinate with the Police, etc., plus the band and stuff at the park afterwards is a huge job. l Those cruises were AWESOME!:cool: Not just the cruise but all the hundreds of people in their front yards and lining the streets in lawn chairs waving at the cruisers was really nice too. Gave a guy a good feeling.

Back