my dream came true

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
MY BIRTH DAY IS AROUND THE CORNER AND MY GIRLFREIND THE OTHER WEEK WAS TELLING ME THAT IM GOING TO SEE KISS IM SDO EXCITED! one check off on my bucket list i will be at the sacramento show on may 29th at west reily feild . we have a rather large comunetee is anyone else maybe going aswell? im so excited i cant even really sleep at night 6days away....i got great seats too i cant beleive it. got the ol kiss tat touched up for the show incase i get to show gene lol
Attached Images
attachment.php

DSCF1073.jpg

Alleyoop2

Reaction score
I'm a KISS fan from way back. I think I've seen them about 7 times in concert. I went to Paul's solo tour and Ace's solo tour.
Been a long time Ace Frehley fan.
Been to numerous KISS conventions with my buddy, he owns and operates this website>> http://www.kiss4sale.com/
It's pretty cool that he has all this stuff, it just piss's me off that I didn't think of it first!
Anyways, cool tattoo!

AceSmokin.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
man ive herd so many great things i enjoy the music but a bada$$ show too that will be awesome.hooked on kiss since 1998 pscho circus got me listening to them cause it was new at that time.

Alleyoop2

Reaction score
Yeah I've been a fan since I was about 8 or 9 years old. My first concert was in 1979-80, I was 11 or 12 years old, it was way cool!
I have children, four boys, and they have all been to a KISS concert with me.

They put on a HELL of a show, thats for sure!

mopargod

Reaction score
I've also been a KISS fan since I was a kid. Gene was always my favorite! Here's me last Halloween!

DSCF1455.jpg

Wylde1

Reaction score
It will be an awesome show. I got to see KISS live a few years ago at our yearly Blues Fest. What started off as a local blues festival has turned into 2 full weeks of live shows day and night. Anything and everything from blues, rock and rap. There's something for everyone. http://www.ottawabluesfest.ca/

This year some of the big names are Soundgarden, Peter Frampton, Joe Satriani, Buddy Guy......

You'll love the KISS concert. They put on a great show. Although passing off Eric Singer as Peter Chris and Tommy Thayer as Ace was a bit bogus.

Wylde1.

HPIM1298.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
i dont mind not being the originals even tho it would make it greater but ace is a drunk and peter i will miss beth not being sung by him.eric singer is good tho.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Friday night's on VH1 Classics they have a full length concert...I set my U-verse machine up to record them...I got a good Kiss documentary and a good concert...I told all three females in the house I would kick their :icon_butt: if they ever erased them off of the DVR....

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
Friday night's on VH1 Classics they have a full length concert...I set my U-verse machine up to record them...I got a good Kiss documentary and a good concert...I told all three females in the house I would kick their :icon_butt: if they ever erased them off of the DVR....

lol i would too.im surrounded in kiss memrebillia graphs,statues,glasses 27 of 32 or 35 vynals plus alot more im a kiss maniac.only thing i didnt like that they did was the phantom in the park lame!

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
that was a great show man besides the cocktails being 8bucks for like 4oz of drink the 2nd opening band was great didnt care for the first band but kiss really rocked they blew me away man i thought i was a diehard but there was full blow ace impersonaters best show ive ever and will ever go to unless i can catch them one more time they didnt play my beth or hevens on fire.

Back