My imp imperial drawing

My imp

Reaction score
That's the best shot I've ever seen of the FS vert! The lines don't lend themselves to the vert top. The drawing is coming along fine. I need to get measurements to render it as close as possible. I'm anal that (& many others) way. I go through more eraser than lead! I've found it easiest to make a collage of panels to overlay & compare. Guessing the length of the 1/4 panel from wheel centerline back to 1/4 extension sucks! I like the molded top covers on the '87 up LeBaron vert.'s. shouldn't be that hard to duplicate for use on the Impedobaradaerial? I'm a stickler for details. My way, is to make it look like the factory did it. I've never liked the vinyl covers for the top mechanism. Not much better looking than the parts it's covering. The LeBaron cover blends in, looks like it belongs there, instead of an afterthought. That project is years in the future. That comes in behind my Imp.'s (2), '72 Chargers (2), '88 LeBaron vert. should live that long, THEN the Mirobaderial gets its turn. This disability sucks!

Back