Need Help with spring mounts

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
Thanks guys I got a hold of Jim in AZ and it looks as if he has everything I need. Should be hearing from him in the next couple days on pricing and shipping. I really appreciate all the help and info you guys have given me. I'll post some pics of the finished product when it's done. Have the next 4 days off thanks to the cerveza virus so I plenty of time to get this figured out

beatersRus

Reaction score
hope you went the b body way and not the rubber isolated.
i did get a bunch of replies,the cheapest is 75 shipped to your door for a pair of plates/b body.
what did you buy and end up paying?

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
hope you went the b body way and not the rubber isolated.
i did get a bunch of replies,the cheapest is 75 shipped to your door for a pair of plates/b body.
what did you buy and end up paying?
Still waiting for an email back from Jim to see what he wants for the parts. Was that off FB? If so then send me a msg with the details, I'll sed you my address we can figure out payment etc.

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
Thanks you guys for all your help! Got all the parts I needed from Jim, Blues finally coming along. Should be driving him as a daily soon enough just got a few small things to work out like sway bar, fuel line, and back Brakes.

20200503_122524.jpg
20200503_122530.jpg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
9B50C7F1-5917-4BC5-B2AC-5C0B85DA7821.jpeg
3B43E041-7F7E-4193-8DED-9C9E95501FA1.jpeg
Old thread but, here’s pics of an ISO delete by using cheap traction bars that I cut short. I used B Body shocks I had laying around. Hey, whatever it takes with what’s on hand! Lol

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
View attachment 40195 View attachment 40196 Old thread but, here’s pics of an ISO delete by using cheap traction bars that I cut short. I used B Body shocks I had laying around. Hey, whatever it takes with what’s on hand! Lol
That is Awesome! To be honest I'm really jealous of guys like you that have the imagination and ingenuity to do things like this. I kinda hate myself for it but I always end up going with what the car came with instead of thinking outside the box. I don't know why but I get these weird uncomfortable feelings anytime I try to change what was original.

Back