New guy from WV

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Kenny and I am new around here. I have a 76 Aspen R/T that is Cinnamon Metallic with the yellow/orange stripes and white interior.

The car has been in the family since 1981 and has a long history with us. I restored the car for the second time in 2001-present. Car is an original 3 speed manual car but now has a 4 speed, an 8 3/4 out of a 70 RR with a 3.91 sure grip and super stock springs and the motor is a .060 360 that is 11:1 with an edelbrock top end (heads, cam, intake etc.). The list of crap in the motor is long so I won't get into everything here lol.

I used a ton of NOS parts to restore this car as you all know parts are haaaard to get. I am always looking for more NOS stuff especially a set of 1/4s so if any of you have that stuff let me know please.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

engine.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

82Cordoba

Reaction score
Hey that's awesome. Welcome! I live about about 45 minutes North of Parkersburg in Paden City. Love your car.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I grew up in Parkersburg, been through Paden City a lot my wife went to College in Wheeling lol

1976RR

Reaction score
I have a NOS rear 1 piece spoiler for 550 plus shipping ... and Numerous interior black parts ....

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I am always looking for white interior stuff if anyone has any of that....I had my seats done but a lot of my plastic parts are black parts I dyed white....
20758450053_medium.jpg
20758450059_medium.jpg

bnichols

Reaction score
kenny glad to see you found us all here i was going to paste the link from the car domain site about your car glad you came on board brett
thanks by the way for the header/exhaust input

Wylde1

Reaction score
Dude, that car is sweeeeeeeeeeet. Oh yeah! Diggin' the Cragars - they look so right on the f-bodies (my '76 RR had them too). I'm a fan of interiors that are any colour other than black, so the white looks very sharp imho. Welcome.

Wylde1.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! Wylde the cragars are about to go I think I am getting tired of em lol. I think I might throw a set of 15x8 and 15x7 rallyes on her for a while....

As far as NOS parts I need I mainly would like to find a pair of quarter panels and more Yellow/ Orange stripes. Noone re-pops the Yellow/ orange set only the Red/Orange. The set that is on the car now was sealed in the box since '77 I found em on ebay lol

qurtuba

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late to the welcome wagon. I'm a newby here too, but welcome anyway, Kenny. This is a great bunch of people here.

Bashar

Back