New guy, with Frank.

brotherGood

Reaction score
I had a chance awhile back to buy a set of Bullitt wheels, with custom mopar caps and spacers.. but didn't have money, and I still get upset about that.. Lol

My imp

Reaction score
When young; you have time, not the money. When you get a little older; you have the money, not the time. Then you get a little older; you have the money, you have the time, but your damn body gives out on you, & then you die!

WildCat

Reaction score
Might have to try my 18x 9 and 18x10 deep dish for my mustang. Those wheels look like my stock17" wheels off my mustang. My chrome ones are offer the winter. Doubt there is enough wheel well on the rear, but might look good if they will clear and might not need the spacers since they are deep dish wheels.

But like I said in my other post, just need to restore my extra set of snow flake wheels and get new tires. Maybe next year I'll drive the car more than 30 miles......... LOL

The wheels are these..the same as these anyway. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mustang-Bul..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item4acabc3aea&vxp=mtr

I used 1.5 inch spacers I bought on ebay for $125

I'll have to check tire size tomorrow... according to my gps the speedo is balls on with the ones I picked. Better than stock actually.

Back