New old guy from PA

Halifax Hops

Reaction score
Just snooping around to see what is going on. I am the guy that rebuilds just Mopar distributors. Get stuck throw me a pm, prob seen it before.
Hoppy

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Just snooping around to see what is going on. I am the guy that rebuilds just Mopar distributors. Get stuck throw me a pm, prob seen it before.
Hoppy
Welcome to the party! It's pretty slow compared to FABO, but probably the #1 repeated question here is "what do I need to delete the lean burn?"

Guys, if you need a distributor to convert the lean burn, @Halifax Hops is the guy to get it from if you want quality, made in USA, parts that work

Justwondering

Reaction score
Anyone with such great alliteration for a name must be good.

(Aspen500 - -- here's your definition for alliteration so you can keep up with the conversation ....

Alliteration is a figure of speech in which the same sound repeats in a group of words, such as the “b” sound in: “Bob brought the box of bricks to the basement.” The repeating sound must occur either in the first letter of each word, or in the stressed syllables of those words.

I know how it is once you retire and stop using your brain cells as much...
Just saying ....)

JW

pexels-atahan-demir-13225134-resized.jpg

Halifax Hops

Reaction score
Thats funny right there. Yes I can basically walk you through a lean burn conversion. Basically get rid of the LB comp, add a mopar dist, ecu, and ballast and a non lean burn car.

Back