NEW OLD guy

1976RR

Reaction score
I started on the A-body site .... still owning a 1969 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed T5.......saddle interior.... and my first F-body was a 1976 Volare way back in the day that i inherited from my Dad ..... I ended up painting it Candy Apple Red ..... and installed 8 3/4 with 4:56 gears , the rear suspension was KONI COIL overs after removal of leaf springs ... I had the frame tied with 2/4 tubiing ..... 727 trans with reverse manual valve body and 3500 stall .... and engine was a 340 , 60 over , with all the goodies in it ( over 400 horse )....... I still have the rear center section , trans and engine ..... i sold the car to my neighbour .... and i think car ended up in Canada ..... I have NOT heard /seen the car since 1990 .....i would be interested in finding out where it ended up ..... one thing i did that would surely tell it was my car .... is that i had complete rear fiberglass quarters installed back when i owned it ...
Thanks .

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see you finally made it over here. We all seem to be finding a home eh.

Back