New to posting!

slantman

Reaction score
Been a member for about a year but not much of a "poster" on most of the sites I'm on. Name is Bruce, Retire but still banging on the old iron. Been a slantsixer since back in the 70s, Have had eights but half of the cyls. leaned the wrong way. Presently I have two 77 volare wagons, one early one late. One has auto the other is factory 833OD. I'
securedownload.jpg
wagon 102.jpg
ll attempt to post pics and discribe the ongoing repairs/mods.

securedownload.jpg

wagon 102.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Welcome brother. Used to run a slant, killed 1 slant, perverted another slant- head headers cam with a 4 barrel adapter on a super6 2 barrell intake. Now running a cop V8 out of the 80s diplomat. Those are some good looking wagons you have. Amazing a Wagon has such a demand and following, but much like anything- when the mopar designers hit their mark with those.... there was nothing left but front wheel drive throwaway vans.

lowbudget

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Wagons rule. I have a 78 318 4 bbl that is going to be a Sport Wagon clone. It looks like you have a couple of nice ones there.

slantman

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and the comments on my wagons. The brown four speed is currently being modified in the spare area so that the "newer" style tank and sender can be used. I'll attempt again to post pics on a repair thread. Also have some "stuff", for sale that fits FMJ bodys.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Welcome, cool wagons. I used to have those same wheels on your blue wagon on my old '70 Fury III.

slantman

Reaction score
Thanks Eric, Those wheels came off a Magnum I parted out years ago. I like the looks of "period" style wheels thus I'll be selling the chrome ones with like new uniroyle tiger paw raised letters.215-70-14 approx 8/32in tread. I've got snowflakes ready to go on. Then all my slants will have 15s.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Right on. I kinda like the smoothies on the wood grain wagon, but its your car of course!

Back