New to the Forum

4892stk

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't post here before I posted a parts wanted post but time is in short supply right now. Currently an avid Mopar fan and drag racer but haven't owned any Mopars in a while. I currently own Ron Middleton Performance in Jackson, MS. (a full service performance shop), full time senior claims rep for Peakstoine Financial and NHRA/IHRS (and bracket) Stock Eliminator racer. I currently run a 1980 Chevy Camaro in H/I/or J/Stock Automatic.

I've always been a Mopar fan and in the '70's ran a 1962 Plymouth Wagon Super Stocker then a BB/FC 1973 Duster (former Taylor & Wolfe "Super Duster"/ Arkansas Razorback Demon and Mongoose 1973 Hot Wheels Duster that Lil John Buttera originally built, and then a Comp Eliminator B/EA before quitting drag racing and going stock car racing until 2004.

Picked up 1978 Dodge Aspen a couple of weeks ago in a trade on a 1971 Mustang Mach 1 I had. Car is all original but interior is rough, paint very poor and hasn't run in a couple of years. I will eventually run the car in NHRA/IHRA Stock Eliminator and brackets also. I will try to chronical the Aspen as we go along. I want to get the car up and running and run it as close to original as I can at first and then start working on the car and progress as I go. Hopefully I can get the Aspen competitive and looking good in a year or two.

Thanks to those who have already replied with parts I am looking for the build.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Welcome, please start a thread on the Aspen when you start working on it.

Back