newbie from the uk

78fourdoor

Reaction score
hi there, im new to this site and im in the uk, i just bought this little beauty today, previously ive owned a 77 aspen rt supapak and a 67 dart, i'll be looking for some info to help me with any issues i might encounter in the future,

cheers

78fourdoor

78fourdoor.jpg

Bryan M.

Reaction score
Welcome! Didn't expect to see an Aspen in the UK...figured unless it was a Monteverdi conversion, nobody would've kept them.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Is it legal to drive left hand drive cars in the UK?

78fourdoor

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome, this is the 2nd aspen ive owned, i used to have a 77 rt supapak which needed a bit of work doing, theres a few aspens in the uk, and they are legal to drive, the american car scene is doing well in the uk, we have plenty of american car shows, nostalgia drag meets through the year and our own mopar nats which is the big one

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
I know some US service folks sell their cars abroad, not to mention some folks import them personally

slant6billy

Reaction score
That's so cool. Excuse my ignorance. When I think Mopar mixed with England, images of The Saint's Jensen Interceptor (I'm refering to the Roger Moore era). That 440 six pack right hand drive super car is on my bucket list.

78fourdoor

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...could you post a photo or two of an American car show in the UK? I'm sure everyone would enjoy seeing as many as you can post...

i'll see if i can dig out some photos from some uk events, might take me a while thou

LucasG

Reaction score
Cool to see an Aspen in the UK. Its like that Mirada thats in Norway. Must be the only one over there!

Back