FOR SALE Nice 904 street/strip transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling the tranny out of Modoba. 904 low 1st gear, deep pan, Cheetah reverse valve body, low miles about 13,000 Works flawlessly, no issues. 2500 stall convertor comes with it. If you need the neutral balance flywheel for 360 application, I'll throw that in for free. 500.00
If you know trannys, you know this is a smokin' deal. It's still in the car, if you want to see in operation and the roads are clean, we can take it for a drive. The reason I'm selling is that Modoba will be sprouting another foot pedal! More to come in the Modoba thread.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Akron, Ohio
--- Post updated ---
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!! If you act now, you'll also get the factory tranny cooler and lines!
--- Post updated ---
Still have it. Drove on a 175 mile road trip today. Flawless.

Last edited:

Sedanman

Reaction score
sounds right. I'm in the north west burbs of Chitown
--- Post updated ---
What town are you in? I'm an hour or so from I65

Sedanman

Reaction score
A body with a 360
--- Post updated ---
Any chance we have members between our locations that can cut our trips down some?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
It would have to be on a pallet. My zip is 44256 if you want to check on freight.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
It can go to a business address but There are no shipping options here as it's a town of 6 streets an hour from anywhere. I do have a forklift so if you had a shipping option on your end? Would it be possible to meet part way with it?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
i can put it on a pallet and on a truck to your location of choice.
let me know the address and will check this week.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
414 Fairview Street, Oxford Junction, Ia. I can also see if anybody can pick it up through uship
--- Post updated ---
How long would it be before it could be picked up if purchased? I put a posting on uship and we'll see if I get any hits on it. Are you firm at 500 for it?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Would need 2 wks after payment to ship. I won't sell for a penny less.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
I am checking on shipping. I would do the 500 for the transmission with the torque convertor and balance plate. Do you do paypal. I would do cash on pickup if I have to come and get it. I would need a date it can be picked up so I can either get a shipper or come and get it in person. Mike
--- Post updated ---
Pretty sure I can get this picked up. I just need a firm date that a shipper could pick it up. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back