Nice OEM F-Body T-Top Bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstock RR

Reaction score
Contact seller
Like new OEM F-body T-top storage bags..$175pr. Free shipping to the lower 48.

Call with any questions 208-965-0664(no texts). Thanks!

001.jpg

003 (2).jpg

Last edited:

JeffB#2

Reaction score
These the ones that were on ebay a month or more ago? If so, you sent me the dimensions. And they don't match my original '78 bags. They're MUCH closer to the spare set of Diplomat bags that I have. And my F-body t-tops don't fit in the Diplomat bags.

Superstock RR

Reaction score
These the ones that were on ebay a month or more ago? If so, you sent me the dimensions. And they don't match my original '78 bags. They're MUCH closer to the spare set of Diplomat bags that I have. And my F-body t-tops don't fit in the Diplomat bags.

Hmmm I've never sent anybody the dimentions. This is the third set of f-body bags I've owned and they were all the same dimension. My F-body t-tops fit with no issue. Will post exact dimensions when I get back to town.

Jeff what do your f-body t-tops measure out at?

Last edited:

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
and not to hijack your thread but I have a set of 78 and up t-tops i would sell dirt cheap too if someone would come and get em....I just don't wanna ship them....located in WV

-Kenny

GoldFinger

Reaction score
What's the price on the t-tops Kenny?I live in NC..

What condition are they in?

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
They are in ok shape. The guts are out of them but I have some of the parts. They would make someone a good spare set. Glass is good I will try and get some pics on here. I would let you have em for $75. I was gonna sell em on here at one time but I just REALLY hate to ship these things...

-Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back