FOR SALE NOS 1976 1977 Volare Road Runner Rear Tail light lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroked408

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOS 1976 1977 Plymouth Volare Road Runner LH (driver side) rear tail light lens with gasket. Part # 3881007.

I have two of them, both LH side. One is perfect the other one has a broken piece off the corner. Would appreciate feedback on the broken lens, worth it or not to use? Will the bezel cover it and stay in place? Both lenses include gaskets.

The good lens: $75 and that includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail

The bad lens: $45 including shipping

PayPal via PayPal is preferred

76 77 RR Vol lens 1.jpg

76 77 RR Vol lens.jpg

76 77 RR Vol lens back.jpg

76 RR broken lens 1.jpg

76 RR broken lens 3.jpg

76 RR broken lens 5.jpg

volare 77

Reaction score
I doubt the broken one would keep moisture out. Not much value there IMO.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
It would be really easy to put a proper piece from a used lens and graft on and it would not show on install. Most take offs, have the corners of the lenses cracked in that manner in the same way that the tail buckets mounts crack. All the surfaces are not fully plum with the tail panel on most and then factor in the foam gasket and the tendency to over tighten.

Id not be afraid of that lens and so not to elicit criticism I cant comment on the price in ones sales ad.

Last edited:

stroked408

Reaction score
I don't want to put anyone off with my prices, so please know that you can always PM me to make a reasonable offer. Minimum shipping cost of at least $10 is already built into my pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back