SOLD Nos 2 speed wiper switch 79 magnum and cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle340

Reaction score
Contact seller
Nos 1979 2 speed wiper switch part # 3747333. Fits 1979 Cordoba or magnum with 2 speed intermittent wipers . $35 + shipping from 40165. Thanks
IMG_20201103_172913024.jpg

ZieglerSpeed

Reaction score
Awe, for your entertainment I'd like it if you found a conversation on FBBO concerning a 74 R. Runner k member. 71 and newer B bodys I believe use a k for small block and a k for big block. 3 of us were chatting and I mentioned I had installed a 400 in a 76 Cordoba that was born with a 360 and I had installed a 400 in a 75 Coronet that was born with a 318. The guy named BPBP got kinda rude and disrespectful so I retaliated and got banned for 5 weeks. I'd love you to read it then give me your unbiased opinion of the exchange

Kyle340

Reaction score
I found the thread, I guess the guy complained on you cause your language and got you the vacation, I'm not sure it didn't seem to bad to me. But as far as the facts go I'm not % sure I've never done the swap. As far as the 73 and up k member go Im like you I thought they were the same bb to SB, I always thought the difference was in the motor mounts. As on a-bodys everyone prefers the 73+ spool mount style to add a big block with just a mount change . That's why I don't comment a lot on forums like that, you guy people like the other guy that won't listen to reason.

ZieglerSpeed

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours. I notice you don't get into the discussions. That will be smart for me. I got out of hand with BPBP but not till he was rude with me. I've met some good people like you. A guy in Florida had RatRods he sent me pics of. A LOT of engineering there. 331 hemi with homemade tunnel ram. Pretty awesome

Kyle340

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I've got into a few argument with some people on random forums, it gets crazy for sure, so I have to pull myself together or I'll break my computer or phone. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back