NOS F-M-J Body Part lot...Help ID these parts!!!

66340sedan

Reaction score
Any idea what these fit? Are they even Mopar? I know the long one is for a Volare, the shorter ones with the rubber may be too? They are different, one is about an inch shorter, one has a thicker rubber insert. The others look like window trim for the doors or drip rails? All are new old stock, a few have a "Made in Canada" sticker on them. Any help would be great!

Picture 3786.jpg

Picture 3787.jpg

Picture 3788.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
The made in Canada is a dead give away that they are Mopar parts....as far as what they go on sorry I don't have a clue..

IMG00241-20110307-1028.jpg

IMG00242-20110307-1029.jpg

Last edited:

76 Cordoba

Reaction score
From the first pic the top piece including the 2 on the left are door and body trim pieces as for the two on the right they look like window trim pieces as for the bottom left and right I am unsure. C'mon it has been a few years

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
From the first pic the top piece including the 2 on the left are door and body trim pieces as for the two on the right they look like window trim pieces as for the bottom left and right I am unsure. C'mon it has been a few years
for what car?

limedust70

Reaction score
Trim ID

The long piece with the blue insert looks like door trim from a two door. See the Come on and show us your "F" bodies thread page 3 of the yellow two tone car.
The two short pieces with the color inserts look like body trim pieces that go on the quarters behind the wheel opening. The smaller end would go inside the wheel lip trim. Can't remember if the Volare or Aspen had the lower trim rather than the trim in the middle of the body.

limedust70

Reaction score
Trim ID

The 76 Volare 2 door in the cars for sale section has the lower side moldings. The two shorter pieces with the inserts can go on the front fenders in front of the wheel openings or on the quarters behind the rear wheel openings as previously mentioned. Don't know if the fronts & backs are the same or not.

Back