NOS Right Torsion Bars, Ebay, $345 OBO

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Hard fella to buy parts from. Old old old and easily confused and not good at communication. Hard for him to provide pics because he also sells parts from other vendors for 3x that vendors price some he does not have on hand. Likes to say hes helping a guy in his 80-s sell parts but hes also in his 80-s. Whatever.

Used to run a good well known business for resto guys and still might. I think age just caught up.

Last edited:

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Hard fella to buy parts from. Old old old and easily confused and not good at communication. Hard for him to provide pics because he also sells parts from other vendors for 3x that vendors price some he does not have on hand. Likes to say hes helping a guy in his 80-s sell parts but hes also in his 80-s. Whatever.

Used to run a good well known business for resto guys and still might. I think age just caught up.
Yeah he's hit and miss for me. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's not.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Bidenomics? Wonder who put this price in his head?

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 09-59-13 NOS MOPAR 4014288 Torsion Bar eBay.png

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I tell you what I did with mine, when my Volare was being stored, about five months a year, I would put the car on stands and crank the tension off the front suspension. I had a mopar racer tell me about unloading the suspension he compared it to unloading valve springs off session.

Aspen500

Reaction score
They were about $450-$500 new roughly 20 years ago. At least the side that was still available in 2004 that is.

Back