FOR SALE NOS Rocker Panel Mouldings for Imperial and Mirada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Left & right chrome rocker panel mouldings for '81-'83 Imperial & '80-'83 Mirada. May also fit Cordoba(?)....Part #'s 4175128 & 4175129. These have been stored in an old garage for many years. Still in the original, but tattered, factory packaging. Pieces will be bubble-wrapped & shipped via UPS in sturdy cardboard container. Cost of shipping will be $30 to $40, based on your location in Continental U.S. A pair of these mouldings are currently listed on a very well-known auction site for $689!!!!!! I have not taken the mouldings completely out of the packages for close inspection, but I have no reason to believe they are in any way damaged. Price is $125 for the pair. If, after receiving them, you are not pleased with their condition, send them back to me and I will refund your money, including your cost to send them back. I can't give you any better deal than that! Payment methods: PayPal or Money Order. Excuse the hastily-prepared photography!

20200714_184313[1].jpg

20200714_184329[1].jpg

20200714_184337[1].jpg

20200714_184344[1].jpg

20200714_184348[1].jpg

Reaction score
Hello! Yes, they are still available! Sorry my reply is so late. I was in Illinois today rescuing a Dodge Rampage (!).... Just returned about an hour ago. Thanx for your interest! --- Slim

johnnyride

Reaction score
Slim, let me know if you need taillights for that Rampage. I have a bunch. I also have a rear bumper with the ends welded up since you can never find the caps, but I can't ship that, way too much money. Free if you want to come get it. I have a tailgate too.

Reaction score
johnnyride...Thanx for the info! I'm OK on tail lights. The other RP I have has both rear bumper caps in place. The RP I just bought has one missing. Did find a set of brand new ball joints in the storage tray behind the seats! What I'm hurting on is in the steering dept. My main RP is down because of a leaking rack & pinion. Had it rebuilt awhile back, but its leaking again & I'm not gonna fool with boxing it up & sending it off again! The damn P/S pump is leaking also! I'm seriously considering switching it over to a manual set up. I'm told the intermediate shaft from the rack to the U-joint on the steering column is different...longer length I suppose. If you have any parts or suggestions about this, let me know! Thanx! ---Slim

johnnyride

Reaction score
Hey Slim. Bummer on the power steering pump? Perhaps 024 or charger from that era? I actually don’t have much left for rampage, I included just about everything when I sold the car

Reaction score
Yeah the steering parts on the 024/Charger & the Ply. Horizon are all the same, at least as far as I know! Back in the day, I was employed at 3 diff. Chrysler dealers & I worked on a bunch of those little cars! Mainly, I'm hoping to score that manual steering intermediate shaft that I mentioned earlier. I'll just buy a "new" reman rack assembly. They are abundantly available. Not so for the power rack! There ain't none out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back